Saturday, February 18, 2006

Krugle - I just joined "Krugle" So I Guess I'm A Developer

I just learned about Krugle, the self-described search engine for developers, and went to the website. I've got to admit, the intent of the product aside, it looks great. They've got a flair for simplistic design.

Now, as to the product itself, I wonder how they plan to make money as I've not seen the actual search engine. But that written, it's a good idea to have a device that allows me to look up code quickly. I'm still a novice in my book, even though I've managed to learn quite a bit -- HTML, FML, some Java -- over the last three years. It's also good to have a specialized search engine rather than walking around Google in frustration.

Well, let's see how Krugle comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment