Friday, May 19, 2006

Video - Paris Hilton and Brandon Davis Make Fun Of Lindsay Lohan - Why

I have to be honest, I've never ever heard of Brandon Davis and I'm sure my life's not any better for knowing who he is now. The only way he'd get known is to hang out with Paris Hilton.

While doing so on the way to a night club with her and others -- what else? -- he's recorded issuing a fowl-mouthed tirade about Lindsay Lohan. Why? I have no idea.

I know Lindsay's got to be happy for the PR. Keeps her name out there, while she pines away for that role in the upcoming Wonder Woman movie. But I'd bet she's not all that thrilled with what was said about her.

Here's the video of Brandon running his nasty mouth as Paris Hilton and an entourage walk with him, laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment