Monday, August 07, 2006

Condoleezza Rice Greeted With Racist Images By Palestinian Media



As my Mom says, racism is alive and well. I'm not going to post here the image used to greet Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, as you can see the story with a click here. But I will state that the Palestinian media does that country's efforts at building World support a lot of damage with this kind of crap, proving once again just how stupid and animalistic people can be.

Think about it. Isn't the smart move by Palestinians to curry favor from other minorities Worldwide? Pretty dumb for them to even allow this approach.

This also reminds me of a racist incident that happened to me at a bar called Easy in Oakland. After I wrote about it in my Oakland Focus blog, someone had the never to write that my attacker was Arab, and the implication that he was not capable of being racist toward me.

How totally ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment