Thursday, September 28, 2006

President Bill Clinton's 60th Birthday Features Rolling Stones - Bill! Invite Me!



Hey President Clinton. I'm a big fan. I not only voted for you, but was Economic Advisor to Oakland Mayor Elihu Harris when you came to town. (I just didn't want to be part of the silly staff frenzy to meet you.) I later got a letter to you about my ill-and-now-late-stepfather -- or at least I tried to. He's from Hope, Arkansas like you are and always bragged about your Chief of Staff Mac McClarty, as he knew Mac's dad. I gave it to one of your staffers when you came to Cody's Book Store in Berkeley.

I'm also a huge Rolling Stones fan. Send an invite to me. Put me on the press list. Thanks!

Oh, for good measure, I included this video of the Stones singing the song I want them to play at your 60th Birthday Bash: Under My Thumb! (Ha. I guess you could say that about Senator Clinton! LOL. Just kidding!)

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment