Monday, April 16, 2007

Sitting In An Overcrowded Room 2016 At The Web 2.0 Conference!

Yep. I'm at the Web 2.0 Expo and I'm sitting on the floor of an overcrowded conference room with an all-too-slow web connection.

Part of the reason for the overcrowded condition is the topic: "Profit From The Long Tail By Tapping The Invisible Crowd." The other part of the reason for the crowd is the other event didn't have a description of what it was all about. Plus, this and the other event can be attended by anyone with a tag, and since I paid just $100 rather than a grand, I'm here as are a LOT of other people.

The topic itself is interesting...and wrapping up. I'll write more about it in a bit.

I'm also trying to get my Mac to "talk" with my cell phone, but when I go through the procedure, I get my phone...and five other phones.

Wild.

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment