Sunday, June 24, 2007

Zennie62 - My Channel Is Featured On YouTube Today



Well, to my surprise, my YouTube channel, "Zennie62" is one of the featured channels -- there are just four -- listed on YouTube as I write this on Sunday, June 24th, 2007 at 1:25 AM. I was so jazzed about this, I took a photo showing my current position, as it may not last by the time some of you see this!

It's a high honor to know that the YouTube editors like my 77 videos currently running. I also feel that because of this, I've got to do more videos with even better content. It's a challenge, but I'm up to it. I'm thinking of returning to my commentary segments that I did last year as well as more videos on local Oakland issues and more "mashup" videos.

I keep thinking I've not done that many videos - Renetto's got like 159 out there, so I've got an idea of what the benchmark is

I've got an uphill battle but the end results are worth it.

Thanks YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment