Tuesday, July 17, 2007

2008 Presidential Election: CNN Shows Balance, Finally

After months of what I have pointed to as reporting bias, CNN's finally designing its news with balance. As of today, gone are the minutes upon hours of negatively-slanted reporting on Barack Obama and positively-slanted reports on Hillary Clinton. For example, I just saw a report detailing Senator Obama's donations and that about 1 percent come from people who purchased items.

The report ended up being a plus for Senator Obama.

Then, Wolf Blitzer's about to explain how John Edwards' wife reportedly said that Hillary Clinton's too much of a man. Well she said something more complex in Salon .

GEEZ! I personally don't like that take. Senator Clinton's breaking new ground. I'm an Obama suporter, but I'd never make a comment like that.

Well, at least CNN's focusing on the story. Before today, I thought CNN was blocking bad news about Hillary Clinton.

No comments:

Post a Comment