Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Meg White Shown Having Sex With Fat Guy - White Stripes Axes Tour



Here's yet another sex tape scandal! (What is it with this?)

Because this is a family blog for those 16 and up, I'm not going to run the sex tape that's posted all over the Internet and freely downloadable or postable. But I will have a face photo if only to attempt to confirm that it's Meg White of the White Stripes -- which I've never heard of. But many think it's her.



The sex video itself is nothing special. First, I hate to watch, and like to "do." Second, she's got a pot belly and is flabby. Third, I look better than he does by far.

But the question is -- is that her?



Well look at these photos and tell me what you think?

My view? That girl looks a lot like her...droopy chest and all. The boobs reveal it all. The lady in the movie has sagging tits; this photo of Meg White shows, you can see it, saggy tits. Then there's the hair and the nose and eye distance and ...it's her.

No comments:

Post a Comment