Sunday, November 25, 2007

YouTube - What's The Deal With "Sorry About That, I Broke YouTube?"

And on top of all of the YouTube outages, I've seen these messages on Technorati:

"My bad… . [ IMG i-broke-youtube] Here is a deal… we was only uploading my many new video as well as it seems similar to we contingency have pennyless YouTube . we figured which possibly my video sucked so bad which we killed YouTube or simply YouTube only had an allergic greeting as well as it should be recuperating shortly. What have been your thoughts ? Will YouTube have it by this dire time ? Don’t be insane during Garry Conn, we didn’t intentionally kill YouTube, we suspicion my video rocked! [ IMG GarryConn] [ IMG]"

I've seen this twice.

What's the deal? Is someone trying to destroy YouTube? Is this a joke?

No comments:

Post a Comment