Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Arianna Huffington - My Email To Arianna On Lousy Dem Debate Article

Hi Arianna,

Normally, I enjoy the Huff Post, but this article makes my BLOOD boil. Which one? This one:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/20080115/democratic-rdp/

"Clinton, Obama Vow to Bury Race Debate"

Why does the write refer to John Edwards as "the only white male in the race'? So freaking what? And why do your editors select headlines that focus on Obama and race and insult Obama?

I didn't see the debate -- I was at MacWorld -- but everyone I talked to, half not with any candidate in terms of preference -- said "Obama won."

Why in heaven's name are you all so afraid to point out when he does well, and why are you letting your new editor continue to inject racism into the campaign.

This is a real low for the Huffington Post.

Best,

Zennie

No comments:

Post a Comment