Friday, January 04, 2008

Barack Obama's BIG IOWA WIN; On To New Hampshire

I just returned from Tosca in San Francisco and the home of a rousing Barack Obama party. Senator Obama gave the best speech I've ever heard him give in this campaign and that's saying a lot. We all agreed that because the nation was watching him, he had the chance to hit it -- nail it -- out of the park and he did. It was one of those "Where were you when?" moments.

Here's the speech:



Wild.

I'm not at all surprised we won; I would have been had we lost. I've done almost a year of volunteer work and I can tell you that Barack reminds you of high school, where you voted for the most popular person and his or her skin color was not an issue. That's the real beauty of America. It's been lost in the minds of people, until now.

At Tosca, people started chanting "USA. USA" as Barack was speaking. I was one of them. I've never been so proud of being in America and being an American citizen.

More on this awesome development, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment