Monday, March 03, 2008

Will Ohio Racism Block Obama Win There? 60 Minutes Gives A Preview

Last night, Sunday it was, CBS' television's "60 Minutes" program gave an unflinching look at the State of Ohio during this presidential campaign, and given what I saw, I came away with this view: Ohio is racist.

I hope I'm wrong, but between the Neo-Nazi marches and other reports, and now this comment by an Ohioan that Obama doesn't sing the National Anthem and that he's Muslim, I wonder what the hell's going on up there to allow such obvious displays of mental illness to spread?

What's the deal?

Why does a person have to have someone to hate? Why is it that in Ohio, this seem to be a terrible problem? Are the polls wrong? Is it that the pollsters are ignoring young people in Ohio? I hope so, because it seems that you've got a certain type of non-Black up there who is poor and not well-educated and thus easily manipulated by Clintons supporters, who feed on Amercan racism to advance their campaign.

Sick stuff if you ask me.

I'm not at all happy with the Clintons and I do pray that Senator Clinton does not win at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment