Friday, June 06, 2008

Zennie Abraham Loved By White Supremacists - No Film At 11

It's funny what one finds about themselves. In this case, I happened to see a post from some White Supremacist guy named Chris, who has a page on something called "Podblanc", which describes itself as:

About Podblanc
Podblanc was founded in April 2007 as a media outlet specifically tailored to White Interests, White Culture, and White Politics around the globe. Podblanc is the leader in online video, and a premier destination to watch original videos worldwide.
Everyone can watch videos on Podblanc. People can see first-hand accounts of current events, find videos about their hobbies and interests, and discover what it means to be White. As more people capture special moments on video, Podblanc is empowering them to become tomorrow’s media.
Podblanc is 100% viewer and member supported. Our mission is to enlighten, educate and entertain our people. Craig Cobb, as one of the founding members, has taken the lead as Chief Content Officer.


Okay!

His title is:

Negro Zennie Abraham & Jews Team Up To Offer Money-Dreaming Sports Management Gaming To Kwa Universities At Only $12.50 Per Head

Okay! He spelled my name correctly!

But it's really an ad promoting our sim games. Really it is. I mean he didn't really insult me. I am Negro. My name is Zennie Abraham. Chris says that Dan Rascher -- my business partner -- is Jewish, but ignores my last name. Interesting.

And who the fuck cares. Ah, racism. The mental illness of our time.

Thanks for the pub!

No comments:

Post a Comment