Sunday, August 17, 2008

Saddleback Forum - Obama Thoughtful | McCain WarMonger

My take on tonight's Saddleback Forum. I felt that Pastor Rick Warren set Obama up by first having him go before McCain, then telling him not to give stump speeches while having or allowing McCain to give stump speeches and not challenging him on it.

When I hear Senator McCain all I get is "war. war. war." When I hear Senator Obama, I get "talk. think. decide." That's a huge difference, indeed. For someone like CNN Contributor David Gergen to be massaged to sleep by the words of Senator McCain is totally criminal. And it really is, because we're not electing a story teller, we're electing a president.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:34 PM

    Hi I just registered to this devoted place zennie2005.blogspot.com . I need to ask for your opinion.
    Can you tell me please do you trade forex and if yes what forex dealer do you use?
    Do you know of some recommended ones?

    Thanks in advance for your answers.

    P.S. Sorry if I have posted to wrong category this but as you can see I am new here.

    ReplyDelete