Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sandy Allen - World's Tallest Woman - Passes Away At 53 (YouTube Videos)

Sandy Allen, the World's Tallest Woman at 7'7 inches, passed away Thursday at 53 years of age and after a decline in her health that started in January and due to kidney and blood infections.
http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif
I always wonder what people like Sandy go through, and also having been a bit of an outcast myself in my youth, everytime I read or hear about a story like this, I am saddened and because of the way we treat people who may not be like whatever the "norm" is.

There's really no such thing as a norm; there are only individuals.

Anyway, here's a collection of videos about Sandy that I found on YouTube. I didn't include the ones that were insulting or sensational -- sorry.





Tribute Video:

No comments:

Post a Comment