Sunday, September 14, 2008

Kevin Is Not The Father OF Bristol Palin's Kid..Or???



Last Tuesday I issued a video which broke a promise I made that I would not cover Governor Palin's family. But "Kevin", who claimed to be the real father of Bristol Palin's still unborn child, had a story I felt should see the light of day, even if it was proved wrong. Kevin wrote to me and others that he had evidence to support his claim and that he would present it on September 11th.

Well, he did not.

Instead Kevin created a video on that Friday which essentially said it was all a joke. So, I hold two views: 1) Kevin should be charged for defamation of character because he points the finger at the Palin family and implies they have racist intentions, and 2) he may have been paid to squash the whole claim, indeed, Kevin wrote that he was offered money for his original story. It may have been worth it for a third party to match or beat that offer, just to keep the whole matter quiet. Regardless, Kevin started a fine mess; I can't help but think he got paid in some kind of way.

No comments:

Post a Comment