Monday, October 13, 2008

Drudge Report Getting More Partisan And Racist As Election Nears

I've been a big fan of the Drudge Report, the website which is just a collection of links to different stories, but this blog post is one Matt Drudge, the founder and editor, will not be linking to. Why?

Because I'm accusing Matt of being a big, fat, race-batting website Republican who can't stand the fact that his candidate John McCain's going to lose to an African American man, Barack Obama. He -- Drudge -- is so upset about this that he found a photo of Obama giving a cheek-based kiss to a Blonde woman and posted that photo rather than the standard handshake.

When I saw that, I wrote this to Matt:

So showing Obama kissing a Blonde Is...What? A good way to show how racist you are; you would not have shown it if he kissed, say, Ellen De Generis, or Oprah Winfrey?

What's up with that? I liked your publication until I saw that, now I
think less of you. I'm Black, my girlfriend is Irish. Perhaps you
should date Black women and discover who people are as individuals?

Geez, Matt. Geez.

And I stand by that. Matt's site today was a trip into the world of the pathetic, not unlike the scene at some of the McCain / Palin rallies.

No comments:

Post a Comment