Sunday, November 23, 2008

Zennie's Zeitgeist Blog is now "Zennie62" Blog

I made a decision to make a big change: "Zennie's Zeitgeist", the name I gave my blog in 2005 to explain that I was trying to chronicle the events of our time, is giving way to "Zennie62". The effort is to have one brand name for all of my social network platforms, and since all of them have Zennie62, changing the flagship blog in the SBS Media network just seemed to the logical thing to do.

Yes, the focus will remain the same, but what I want is to avoid confusing people with different "Zennie" names -- now there's just one. Yes, we will still have the 86 blogs, but Zennie62 is the main blog in the system and takes readers to the other blogs and to the SBS world of games and content.

Zennie62. On Twitter. YouTube. iReport. The upcoming BlogTalkRadio. And here.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zennie!

    I'm doing something similar, in terms of simplifying...I have enough blogs and other web presences that I need a single go-to place for pals of mine to check and click through to what they want.

    I just registered

    www.elise.fm

    The .fm domain was originally meant for radio, but I'm a musician, so it should be ok.

    Short and easy to remember...what my ex-husband, a shoftware engineer, would have called a "sexy" URL.

    8^)

    BEST TO YOU!!! VIVA OBAMA!

    ReplyDelete