Saturday, December 20, 2008

NextArts' Tony Imperial Sends Threatening Emails To Blogger Zennie Abraham

Regardless of my constant written requests for him to stop, NextArts' Tony Imperial , the producer of the planned San Francisco Obama Inauguration Simulcast, continues to send threatening emails to me.  I've sent a simple "please leave me alone" reply to his emails, five times as of this writing. 

NextArts' Tony Imperial claims that I was using my blog to try to stop his planned program from taking place, when in point of fact I have written that it was a great thing to do, but Imperial has some massive political cleanup work to do.  He's upset Obama volunteers, SF movers and shakers, and now this blogger, which he claims to have filed a baseless lawsuit against. 

Imperials just will not stop and now I consider him to be a threat.  The only reason I'm making this public is to prove that he can't "chill" this blogger and also to inform the general public of his behavior and to protect myself. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:59 AM

    This guys flippin' crazy! I'm having a similar experience with him after a Dr. w/o Borders fundraiser. He even took us to small claims court, and the court sided with us. So now he's really freaking out.

    ReplyDelete