Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Get The Zennie62 Widget Made By Steve Kloft!

 

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter!

Right out of the blue, I get this email from my friend Steve Kloft, who's an established Internet marketing guru, announcing he's created a widget containing links to my SFGate.com postings, my main blog Zennie62.com, my Twitter tweets, and my YouTube videos!

Steve, thanks a million! That makes up for the 600 mb Bay to Breakers videos I'm still uploading, the nutso cyberstalkers , and all the crap I've had to deal with that comes with just expressing my opinion! But as I've said before, there are good people out there, fortunately I know them and they have away of just appearing when you need a boost: Steve's an example.

Here's the widget:



You can get your own copy at this link:

http://www.widgetbox.com/widget/zennie-abraham

And thanks again, Steve! That was a bolt out of the blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment