Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kanye West | Kanye West called Jackass by President Obama

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com



On YouTube.com

For Kanye West when it rains it pours. Now, after West famously grabbed the mic from country star Taylor Swift at the MTV Video Music Awards, TMZ.com reports that President Obama called the hip hip singer a "jackass" and has the audio recording to prove it.



Apparently Obama was talking before a group of people when he made the statement and in a stream of thought said "He's a jackass." It was funny.


Obama was concerned that the public would come down on him but that doens't seem to be the case at all. TMZ's poll reports 92 percent support for the President as of this writing, so I created my own poll.

At YouTube, one video commenter said that President Obama "sold us (blacks) out."   I strongly disagree.  I don't think I'm supposed to support bad, rude behavior because someone African American like me does it.  Wrong is wrong.  Kanye West was wrong.  Period.  

What do you think?  Take my poll.

More surveys on pollsb.com

3 comments:

  1. Well done to the president. He's just being honest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:05 PM

    I'm not crazy about Obama but he was correct, Kanye is a jackass. I couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Obama and Kanye I just think kanye needs a break from everything than he can come and try it again...

    ReplyDelete