Friday, September 25, 2009

Michelle Malkin sends crazy right-wingnuts to attack Zennie

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com

As I predicted conservative blogger Michelle Malkin played right on cue and sent her band of readers, some of them (not all of them) crazy right-wingnuts, to my first blog post to write all kinds of really ridiculous stuff. 

And I've received some really nutty emails as well.  At least some of them got my name - Zennie Abraham - right, even as they've made every other mistake in the book and issued insults and lies too.  One person wrote that I worked for Elihu Harris and I'm currently his economic advisor and he's the Mayor of Oakland.  Wow, that' was so ten years ago. 

Really. 




I love Michelle, awesome blogger business person, I just happen to hold that she's too conservative to see the light of reality, that's all.

As I said, it seems ok if it's a white Republican POTUS and the kids are worshiping a carboard cutout, but if it's a President Obama song and the kids were celebrating Black History Month, as was the case in New Jersey, she's got a real problem.

Michelle,  great you are, but what do you have against Black History Month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment