Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Miley Cirus has a big appetite she posts on Twitter. Miley cut the junk!

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com

I normally get updates on celebrity tweets, but pop star Miley Cyrus' tweets have presented a huge appetite of late. So much so I wonder how she's going to maintain the figure she presented at the Teen Choice Awards?

This one:



Check this out from Miley Cyrus Twitter page:

Just ate bbq chicken, 8 cali rolls, a frosty, and fries. Ughhh Use your imagination.about 13 hours ago from UberTwitter


Just ate WAY to much cheesecake. On that note... Goodnight everyone.1:24 AM Sep 28th from web


I am on tour dancing for 90 minutes straight and some how I am more out of shape than when I started. Hmm.... Catering?6:38 PM Sep 26th from web


i just got a corndog and i liked it7:45 PM Sep 25th from web


Just drank a coke for the first time in a lonnngg time. Tonight should be interesting.7:06 PM Sep 25th from UberTwitter


Mommy look! My face matches my cupcake!!!! :) http://pic.gd/8a65a9 6:29 PM Sep 24th from UberTwitter


Miley's yummy cupcake

Miley, it's not the catering but what you're putting in your body! Let's see, corndog, cheesecake, a frosty and fries, a Coke, and a cupcake! Cut the junk!! Try fruits, salads and veggies (spinach!) and, ok, a really good burger for meat protein.

But Miley you're putting junk in your trunk and after a while people are going to notice the junk in your trunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment