Thursday, September 24, 2009

Susan Boyle | Susan Boyle's album "I Dreamed A Dream" releases November

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com

Wow, Susan Boyle has, as they say, "blown up" and doesn't show any signs of stopping with her first album "I Dreamed A Dream" to be released in November. And a new look, courtesy of Harper's Bazaar.

This is what I said about Boyle when I first heard her music and her story:



It was just April of this year that the World was shocked to attention by Boyle's amazing voice and the Internet turbo charged her into stardom, taking what in the past I estimate would have been two years to occur and shortening it to just a few months. The first YouTube videos of Susan Boyle's performance on Britain's Got Talent were seen over 150 million times!

With all of her attention, it's hard to believe she didn't win that competition, and I still maintain Boyle should have quit BGT. But that all seems a distant memory now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment