Wednesday, October 28, 2009

LA Lakers - Will The Lakers go 20 and 1? Take my poll.

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com



I was watching "The NBA on TNT" when NBA Legend Charles Barkley said that he believed the Lakers would, not could, go 20 and 1 to open this season.


Jack Nicholson. LA Laker


At first I thought he was crazy. Then I thought about it and considered the acquistion of the always hungry enforcer Ron Artest and reconsidered the possibility.

Consider this: The Lakers have only four away games of the next 19 games. That's right. The LA Lakers have 15 home games of the next 19 contests. So that,and given their talent and smart trades and they could do it.

I think they can.

But what do you think? Will the LA Lakers go 20 and 1? Take my poll:

create fun quizzes & tests on pollsb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment