Saturday, October 24, 2009

Miley Cyrus, Megan Fox, and Videoblogging - what's the connection?

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com

As those of you who follow my blog posts know, I regularly follow (some) of what Miley Cyrus does as well as Megan Fox and other celebs. Some folks don't like it; others do. Some don't care. But it's generated good revenue for me.

But if this is your first visit to my blog, here are two examples of what I've done:

Miley Cyrus:




Megan Fox:



And there are others.

But the question is "why" and to learn the answer I encourage you to follow VSmoothe's lead and come to today's Oakland / East Bay Bloggers Workshop, where I'll join SEO expert Nava Bromberger to talk about "Vlogging, SEO, and making money" where I talk about video-blogging and the YouTube Partner Program and Nava about how SEO relates to it, at 2:45 PM PST.

The event starts today (now) at Tech Liminal, 268 14th Street, in downtown Oakland, from 10 to 5. Join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment