Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oakland parking ticket hastles on the day after; looking for interns

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com

I spent so much time dealing with the Oakland Parking ticket and tow situation that I lost time working and some sleep too. Today was the day I caught up with work, but frankly I'm totally overwhelmed. I'm also not looking forward to returning to the Oakland Parking office but I'll have to bite that bullet I suppose.

I've got an occupational life beyond any one blog; it includes my simulation games for the classroom and the work I do for clients in building new media platforms for them.

So if someone reading this - it's on a bunch of my blogs - wants a small-expense pay internship learning and doing blogging, vlogging, and new media in general, drop me an email and a resume. Ideally I'm looking to restart my "SBS Personalities" program of bloggers but expand it to my Zennie.62 blog network, so up to three people will work. This is not an office engagement - have your own laptop and be able to work at home or cafe or wherever.

Pay? Very small for now as I wrote, but it could grow, and you will get enough to at least cover your food expense if you blog regularly - like every day at least twice a day. That written, the blog traffic is growing and the more you blog, the more it helps.

And on that I'm out of town in Georgia about half the time, and I just got invited to travel to Belize in November to vlog about the nice aspects of that country. So I need to build a base of people here.

Ideally someone in college with a communications major and a keen interest in entertainment, sports, and politics is best. If you have your own blog, all the better. And if you like and follow sports and celebrity gossip, totally awesome - extra points.

Extra points for San Francisco Bay Area dwellers who have their own blogs and current or former journalists who want to learn how to blog for the Internet or just want an extra place to post their blogs. (I'm not a journalist). And major points if you're a video-blogger or a person who has a camcorder, a MacBook, and knows how to use IMovie.

If you're wondering where I'm headed with Zennie62.com, visit TMZ.com as one example.

Ok. Back to work, but man I need a lot of sleep and a great vacation away from Oakland.

No comments:

Post a Comment