Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rush Limbaugh created Glen Beck, wants NFL team

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com

Rush Limbaugh, who I said if the NFL allowed to own even part of an NFL team would be "Modern Slavery" -

here



- is taking credit for the rise of Glen Beck (who's also known for divisive hate talk) and "conservative media" as he calls it. According to Think Progress, Rush Limbaugh says:

Look, in 1988, I’m the only national conservative voice. Now look at conservative media. Look what I have spawned. Glenn Beck to me is right on daddy-o. Glenn Beck is a result of my success.

And this man thinks the NFL's going to allow him to be a part of the owner's club? No way. By comparing himself to Glen Beck, Rush just officially mugged his own chances to be in the NFL.

But thanks for the red meat, Rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment