Tuesday, November 10, 2009

FOX News Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld has World's Dumbest Guy






Greg Gutfeld

I don't normally do this but in flipping channels Monday night I happened to stop on Fox News show Red Eye with Greg Gutfeld and was treated to the ruminations of one who must be the World's Dumbest Guy in Greg Gutfeld.

Dumb because his hate-filled monologue, or what he calls a "Greg-a-logue" was nothing more than a several-minutes-long hate-filled rant against Muslims in the wake of the Fort Hood Shooting Scandal. I didn't watch the rest of Greg Gutfeld's show because I felt just plain dirty after listening to his sorry excuse for a sensible comment.

Using a tragedy like Fort Hood as the basis for the expression of racial and ethnic hate is the stuff of stupidly evil people like Greg Gutfeld. In my view he should have enough courage to apologize for his actions. Implying that all Muslims or even radical Muslims are dangerous and should be the target of hateful statements like his own only pours fuel on a burning fire for the hope and prayer of ratings.

Smart people can express themselves without installing words of hate or even seeking to drive a wedge between racial and ethnic groups by encouraging hate-speech against them.  I say Greg Gutfeld is the World's Dumbest Guy because he's not shown he can do this. I've seen his show before and always come sway feeling like I need to take a shower.

Instead, I think Greg Gutfeld should wash his mouth out with soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment