Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Miley Cirus hates Twilight: New Moon, calls it a cult

While Miley Cirus is the teen singing sensation that doesn't mean she buys into the whole Twilight: New Moon craze. According to The Manila Bulletin, Miley Cirus, who earlier this year caused an Adam Lambert-sized PR buzz with her Teen Choice Awards stripper pole dance number and then with her concert crouch grabbing routine,...



Is far more conservative in her view of the hit film series, the Manila Bulletin records her saying:

"I don't believe in it," said Miley in an interview.. "I don't like vampires. I don't like the wolf that pops out of the screen when I'm watching my TV at night. I don't like it. I don't want anything to do with it. I don't like the shirts. I don't like any of it...“I think it’s a cult. I think it’s bad. I think it’s, like, just people get too [much] into it. I feel really lame because everyone is so excited and I’m like, ‘Don’t even talk about it.

“For me, I think it’s like when guys look at supermodels and they’re like, ‘That’s the perfect girl.' That’s what those kinds of movies do to us.

“They’re like thinking that’s what girls should be like and not everyone is going to be Edward [Cullen], hate to say it."


Cyrus then went on to say that she thinks actor Johnny Depp is hotter than Twilight: New Moon star Robert Pattinson, or..."way hotter for sure."

Right now, Robert Pattinson's got the hot film, earning over $230 million at the box office.

No comments:

Post a Comment