Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Tiger Woods scandal update - Rachel Uchitel talks to OK Magazine

In the latest Tiger Woods scandal update, the woman some now call "Mistress #1" Rachel Uchitel apparently grew tired of New Media crafting her image for her and decided, undoubtedly with prodding from her attorney Gloria Allred, to talk.




Rachel Uchitel


But rather than give a full blown press conference, Rachel played it in a passive-aggressive way and gave OK Magazine an exclusive interview. Before I turn to it, I must explain that had Rachel created a full press conference she would have been able to have multiple media outlets send out her message and the pattern of online search would have been turned to her. But she didn't do that.

Meanwhile, we have OK Magazine and TMZ.com flashing a photo of her rear end as she climbs over a railing to get into her apartment building.

In the OK Magazine interview, Rachel kind of spills her guts, so to speak. I write that because OK Magazine wants you to buy either the street version or the online version of the article, which I'm not going to do and I doubt you are either. What OK Magazine quotes Rachel as saying is...

In every story, you need a villain and a hero. I’ve been characterized as a villain. People have called me homewrecker, gold digger, tramp, whore. I make mistakes, but I’m not those things. I have very good qualities. When you’re judged by the nation, it’s really difficult. It’s horrible.

And that's it. That's all online.

The rest was provided to Star Magazine which is reporting an alleged email sent from Woods to Uchitel. Now, here's where it gets real weird. How does Star Magazine know the email's really from Tiger Woods? That's where Woods needs to take Sports Agent Leigh Steinberg's advice and dig up every bit of information that he's sent out so he and his team alone can separate fact from fiction.

If you missed my interview with the legendary sports agent click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment