Monday, January 11, 2010

Casey Johnson funeral: Tila Tequila not invited, issues Twitter rant

Adding insult to the injury of the death of her loved one Johnson & Johnson heiress Casey Johnson, Reality Show TV Star Tila Tequila was not invited to the funeral for Casey Johnson, according to RadarOnline.com.



Casey Johnson and Tila Tequila in 2009

Casey Johnson was found dead at her home Sunday, January 4th by Tila Tequila, who announced it on Twitter. As of this writing, the LA County Cornorer's Office has not reported an official cause of death and the investigation is continuing, but its known that Casey Johnson suffered from diabetes and drug problems.

Tila Teguila was engaged to be married to Casey Johnson late in 2009, and just weeks before Johnson passed away. Tila Tequila said to RadarOnline Sunday:


"Yes her funeral is today and I can't even see my wife for the last time to say goodbye to her and see her. It's breaking my heart... I'm crying so bad, they are horrible, mean people. Sure, one day I can visit her grave but I will never ever get to see her face again to say goodbye and kiss her before they bury her. I can't talk about this now it's making me cry."


The funeral was hosted by Casey Johnson's father Robert "Woody" Johnson and attended by a small group reportedly including Casey's friend Nicky Hilton. Last week, Tila Tequila called 911 against Paris Hilton and Nicky Hilton when they went to recover Casey Johnson's dog from her.

The revelation that she was not invited to the funeral caused Tila Tequila to lash out at everyone using her Twitter page, including herself:


PPL say I need 2 get off twitter & grieve with friends & family...WHERE? I DONT HAVE ANY! Casey was my only family & my Dogs! Worst day ever
about 18 hours ago from web

Why do I tweet so much? Even BEFORE Casey passed away? BECAUSE I HAVE NO FRIENDS! THERE! THE TRUTH COMES OUT! Just pray 4 her please!
about 18 hours ago from web

AND NO FOR THE LAST TIME I HAVE NO FAMILY OR FRIENDS! YES I FINALLY ADMITTED IT! I AM A LOSER! MY DOG & HER WAS ALL I HAD!
about 18 hours ago from web

Im upset. What would YOU do if you were MADLY IN LOVE & then ur fiance died & their family blamed you for it when it was THEIR FAULT? hmm.
about 18 hours ago from web

If I was a GUY as her fiance, I wouldn't be treated like this. They did NOT like lesbians. Neither did Nikky Hilton. Casey told me. SAD!
about 19 hours ago from web

Casey wanted me to Adopt Ava & was already calling me her Mommy. I bet this is all because they are against LESBIANS! So wrong!
about 19 hours ago from web

1 comment: