Monday, January 04, 2010

Michael Jackson and Lenny Kravitz "Another Day" - update

Greetings from a typically busy O'Hare Airport! This Michael Jackson and Lenny Kravitz "Another Day" update comes from TMZ.com, which reports that the leaked new song "Another Day" has caught the eye of The Jackson Estate, Sony, and Lenny Kravitz.

While Sony takes steps to remove the video images, Lenny Kravitz made this video below to say that he did not release the song for Internet ears to hear. He says:




Good morning. I just want to reach out to you, so I can set the record straight regarding the Michael Jackson track "Another Day". As you know and have heard, the song, part of the song leaked. The version that's out , roughly a minute and thrity seconds of the track, not mixed but it is the track. Not by me, because mine has been locked in a vault.

The DJ who's speaking over the track (shrugs); I don't know who that person is. I don't know how they obtained it or what their purpose is, but that person has nothing to do with the track.

That song was recorded by me - I produced it. For him (Michael Jackson). I wrote the song. I played all the instruments. It was one of the most amazing musical experiences I've ever had. It was a bunch of people who respect each other and love music. I'd like to see this thing get straightened out as soon as possible. I'd like for you the fan who love Michael to be able to hear the track in its entirety as it was intended to be. That's all being worked out as I sit here in the bush. I'll get back to you.


Here's Lenny Kravitz' video:



Stay tuned.

Related link: TMZ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment