Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tiger Woods speech - Steve Saldivar says Woods could be more honest

Tiger Woods' speech of Friday has drawn a lot of reactions. In a video, this blogger asked viewers to give their opinion of Tiger Woods speech. While many wrote their perspectives in the comments sections, Steve Saldivar took the time to make a video-blog. Steve Saldivar says Woods could have been more honest:



More people can make video blogs, like Steve Saldivar did. This, rather than just comments, is the future of media. It's also more fun.

And here's the original video of my view on Tiger Woods speech:



..as well as the ongoing poll"

create text & photo polls on pollsb.com

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zennie! I'm in the midst of revamping my YouTube and the video was taken down. But I gotta agree with you -it's definitely a lot more fun! And let's face it. The philosophy really should be 'if you wouldn't say it in a video, then why type the hate?'

    You definitely inspire me, Zennie. We may not always see eye to eye on everything but I respect your insight and principles. I'll have a few more vlogs coming your way!

    ReplyDelete