Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dancing With The Stars results may 18th: Chad Ochocinco gone

When Chad Ochocinco learned he was going to be on Dancing With The Stars, he did everything to draw attention to himself and the upcoming event, from tweeting about it on Twitter to running naked in the park:



Well, the fantasy is over:

Chad Ochocinco was eliminated from Dancing With The Stars last night. Give the Cincinnati Bengals star wide receiver credit: he made it to the final four celebrity dancers and that's saying a lot for a person with no previous dancing experience.

According to MTV.com, Chad said "This was awesome. I enjoyed the journey. I met some wonderful people. I got some great criticism that's only made me stronger ... and I'll miss 'em all, especially the beautiful Cheryl Burke. And in my eyes really, I've already won."

And he had. Where Chad Ochocinco was known only to sports fans and NFL football fans, now he has a true celebrity following that he will carry into the 2010 NFL season.

And if there's a lockout in 2011, Chad has a new network of contacts he can call on for whatever entertainment work he may want to do. Congratulations to Chad Ochocinco. He may have been eliminated from Dancing With The Stars but he started a new chapter in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment