Sunday, July 18, 2010

True Blood campy fun by Suzannah B. Troy

I can't stand the blood and gore but this season is so much better than last season, at least for me.  This season is so much more campy and humorous despite the gore which I could live with out.   The new extended cast is terrific.  Tonight was episode 29 and I can't wait for next week to find out what happens.

Sookie is on the cusp of tapping in to her own inner power or is it a super power?  Eric looks back to his roots and revenging his family being murdered which suddenly seems suddenly very fresh.  Will Eric get revenge and if so will it be this season?  You know I want the answer to be yes and this season!

Lafayette has a super hottie male nurse pursuing him.    This actor playing the male nurse makes me want to go gay as in become a gay man.  He is hot.   There are so many subplots with romantic or scary storylines I can't wait to find out what happens as long as True Blood doesn't turn in to what it did least season which for me became unpleasant to watch but I tuned in just because I had to find out how the HBO series ended, not because I was enjoying it.

Of course the HBO series is very, very sexy and most people getting naked look like they spend enormous hours every day working out.  Very hot bodies, lots of entertaining drama and good story telling in the Alan Ball style with some terrific acting.  One of the best shows on television right now...

I had started reading the books and found Alan Ball's HBO series far superior than the books.  I put the books down but this new season just rocks the house.

Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment