Monday, September 20, 2010

Katy Perry Defends Russell Brand, Who On Twitter Jokes About Arrest

Mum. Me and "chico" my new homey from the joint. I&... on Twitpic

It reads like California Girls singer Katy Perry and her fiance Russell Brand will be just fine after he attacked a photographer at LAX (Los Angeles Airport) who tried to "put a lens up her dress" according to TMZ.com.  The photographer made a citizen's arrest of Brand, aided by LA police.  

Then, on Twitter Russell Brand wrote:

Mum. Me and "chico" my new homey from the joint. I've been joined his "club". Send condoms. http://twitpic.com/2q4obv
about 9 hours ago via Twitpic

Which is where the photo comes from.

Meanwhile Katy Perry tweeted this message that explains what happened:




If you cross the line & try an put a lens up my dress, my fiancé will do his job & protect me. #standbyyourman #don'tfuckwiththeBrands.
6:06 PM Sep 17th via ÜberTwitter


I seem to recall California passing a tougher paparazzi law this year. Who's enforcing it? That's the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment