Thursday, October 14, 2010

Muff Cabbage And Ashley Anderson Are New Urban Terms

Now that the last rescuer of the Chilean Miners has been brought back to the surface , we can turn to silly issues like Muff Cabbage and Ashley Anderson, the new urban terms.

What?

"Muff Cabbage" refers to a term used in the South Park episode that aired Wednesday, and is also called "pink cabbage." According to forum postings, the reference to "Vagina, pussy, and cockpit" came from fans of the TV show, who then went to Urbandictionary and installed the term:


Vagina, pussy, cockpit.
"I really want to stuff her cabbage."
"His douglas fits my cabbage nicely."
"We're going out looking for cabbage."
"She wanted me to go down on her, so I slapped her in the face with my douglas and said, '*****, I'm not eating your rotten cabbage!'"
"I smashed her cabbage so hard there was cabbage juice on the ceiling. And my douglas."

Okay!

As for "Ashley Anderson" that's not a woman but an Internet virus.  It's sent via email as an attachment that, when downloaded, can damage your computer.  Just don't download any strange files from emails that come from people you don't know, or are something you don't need.

Just where the "Ashley Anderson" virus came from is not known, but it's spreading.  It's even a MySpace page, complete with a fake music download.  Whatever you do, don't go there and touch it!

Stay tuned.

Written by
Zennie Abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment