Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson Does Playboy Again




People Magazine reports that Kendra Wilkinson is back in the pages of Playboy. In the latest episode of Kendra on E! she has a deep conversation with her husband Hank Baskett where she asks him what he thinks of the idea. He voices his opinion that since he is now her husband that being able to see her naked should be a privilege for him and not something the entire world can experience. The previous Playboy she has done were all before being married to Baskett and during her time as (one of) Heff's girlfriends in the mansion.

She tells People Magazine that her December cover of Playboy was not a recent shoot, but rather photos from two years ago when she was living in the mansion.

On her blog she writes:

"Hey guys! So I wanted to clear something up really quick! A lot of you saw on my show that I was struggling to decide whether to pose for Playboy again or not. I AM on the December cover of Playboy but it wasn’t from a recent shoot. The photos are from a shoot I did 2 years ago when I was still living in the mansion. I’m flattered to be on the cover again and as you all know Playboy has a very special place in my heart! I just wanted you guys to know I didn’t recently pose."


She should probably start preparing for the backlash.

1 comment:

  1. It's not like the world can un-see all the nude pictures she already has out. If he's worried about anything, it should be the fact that she actually dated Hef.

    ReplyDelete