Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Walking Dead: New Series on AMC




The Walking Dead is a new series on AMC about, you guessed it, the walking dead.  I am a huge fan of zombie movies and so when I saw promos for this show while watching a movie on AMC I was immediately excited.  I have always had a fetish for post apocalyptic scenarios and so I went to the website where they are streaming the first episode.  I was expecting a cheesey show with sub par acting and costumes, which I would have been fine with because I'm such a fan of zombies.  But I was pleasantly surprised to find that the show is surprisingly well made.  The show is directed by Frank Darabont who directed The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile.  The dialog and plot is well written and from what I've seen in the first two episodes the series is going to be a great opportunity for zombie fans to get their fix of post apocalyptic goodness every week.

The show airs Sundays on AMC at 10/9 Central.  For more information on the show and to check out the first two episodes streaming online you can go to the shows website at

No comments:

Post a Comment