Monday, December 06, 2010

Amber Heard Comes Out of The Closet




WireImage.com
Entertainment Weekly reports that at the GLAAD (Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation) event in Los Angeles, CA on Friday Amber Heard (from Pineapple Express, Zombieland and The Stepfather) announced that she is a lesbian. She also introduced her girlfriend Tasya van Ree.

Heard told AfterEllen.com:

“I think GLAAD is one of the many reasons that I, as a 24-year-old, can come out. I think that organizations like GLAAD make that possible, because if it weren’t for opinions being changed, people being influenced, people being engaged to do the right thing, then there would be no prerogative for anyone to come out. Like I said, I can’t be a part of the problem. I hate the idea of a label just as much as anyone else, but I’m with who I’m with, I love who I love… “

No comments:

Post a Comment