Friday, December 31, 2010

Graphic End to 2010 for 99ers - by Bud Meyers

This Graphic End to 2010 for 99ers is brought to you by Bud Meyers of http://acompanyofone.org Bud has been doing graphics for the 99er "CAUSE" for me since last March and it is incredible what this man can do from his little condo in Vegas on what he describes as a dinosaur of an outdated PC.

His work is so dead spot on from the point of view many desperate 99ers today. Since joining forces with Bud I have grown to appreciate his dark sense of humor and I have nothing but respect for his great talents in graphics and writing. Bud sends me some crazy, funny items to use and I try to use every one that I can correlate with one of my articles or theme from the various pages on Jobless Unite (my 15 page 99ers website started in April 2010.)


I really LOVED this 99ers Movie poster but was not sure how to incorporate it into an article, so chose instead to showcase it here in my last Zennie62 post 0f 2010.

Bud would hate for me to do this, but when have I ever let that stop me. You see, Bud is one of the hurting 99ers who will be losing the only lifeline remaining to him - his INTERNET access. The cable service (who provides Bud with his TV, phone and internet service) bill is now 3 months over due and if something does not happen fast to save him - the 99er cause will lose a valuable crusader in the fight.

Bud would be the first to tell you he is still one of the luckier 99ers as he still has a roof over his head, for the next month or so anyway. Find out more about Bud, enjoy his great talents as a writer and graphic artist at http://acompanyofone.org

Today Bud sent me the 99ers New Years poster for 99ers below. I personally LOVE the "Mooning of Congress" image. Honestly I could not think of a better way to bid you all a Happy New Year and a prosperous 2011. Enjoy!



[The donation button below is for me, Paladinette. If you like what I write please donate so I can keep on fighting for the 99ers! Thank You!]





2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:42 AM

    Here's a concrete idea. I sent this email to Jeapordy: You give away lots of money to smart people, but always people who have good jobs. I understand indigent people are not eligible, because they can't prepay taxes on potential winnings. Personally, I think that's an outrage; but that's your business call. However, I might offer a compromise suggestion. How about a tournament for the 99ers? 99ers are people who have exhausted their 99 weeks of unemployment benefits. I understand that their are millions of 99ers, many of whom have degrees, graduate degrees, and loads of experience. Even the people who don't win would have a chance to showcase their talents and perhaps get jobs; and it would be great public relations for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG What a great idea!!!!! Whoooo Hooooo!! How can I contact them? You know that you do not have to prepay Taxes on $ won only Gifts won. Taxes can be taken out of the money winnings. Boy if Jeopardy would do this I would be the 1st 99er to audition for the show! I watch that show all of the time and I am pretty good - if I do say so myself. Also there is the possibility of Celebrity Jeopardy with winnings going to 99ers who perhaps wrote into the show for help maybe?

    ReplyDelete