Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Tucker Carlson: Michael Vick "Should Have Been Executed"








Tucker Carlson disagrees with a call that President Obama made to the owner of the Eagles, in which the President stated that he was glad that the Eagles were giving Michael Vick a second chance.  Michael Vick was convicted of running a dog fighting ring and did prison time.  


Tucker Carlson made the statement while filling in for the show Hannity on Fox News.  


"I'm a Christian, I've made mistakes myself, I believe fervently in second chances, but Michael Vick killed dogs, and he did  in a heartless and cruel way," Carlson said. "And I think personally he should have been executed for that. He wasn't."


John Bobst aka The Force of Nature


Check out my blog at www.theforceofnature.net











Share

No comments:

Post a Comment