Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Urban Meyer: Resigns From Head Coaching Position






Urban Meyers has stepped down as head coach for the Florida Gators. During his six season career as the Gators head coach Urban Meyer led the team to 2 national champions and 2 SEC titles. His resignation was a surprise and disappointment for many. It is unclear whether or not the resignation will have a severe impact on the schools recruiting. Ray Drew, an athlete from Thomas County Central, who was considering Florida stated that “I’m somewhat disappointed that it happened this late in the process. I’m not going to say it X’s them out but that’s a problem. That’s a big problem.” Urban Meyers doesn't seem to be worried about any significant problems for the school. He was quoted as saying, in regards to the recruiting issue, that "Florida is Florida. Florida will always be Florida.......I talked to a handful of [recruits] already and I’ll talk to a bunch of them tonight and tomorrow,”

John Bobst aka The Force of Nature

Go to to check out my comics, humor and creative writings, songs and to purchase my zines.





Share

No comments:

Post a Comment