Saturday, January 15, 2011

99ers Tier 5 Jobless Talk Rant for January 14, 2011: Believe

This is the 99ers Tier 5 Jobless Talk Rant for January 14, 2011 - titled “Believe”.

It is the second in the weekly feature on ThePaladinette’s YouTube Channel that began 2011 and is a spin off from Her BlogTalkRadio show Jobless Talk - which airs Fridays at Noon Pacific.

Today’s show is subtitled BELIEVE: for Man surely cannot achieve anything unless he can first conceive it in his mind and spirit then believe in that vision.

Theodore Roosevelt my favorite President ever said “Believe you can and you're halfway there.” another relevant quote of his that I LOVE is - “The only man who makes no mistakes is the man who never does anything.”

In the first of the 2 part BELIEVE series for this week, Paladinette [in the I cannot believe that I even have to say this at all department] attempts to quell certain rumors of late within the Blogosphere that she is leaving the Tier 5 fight to “ride off into the sunset” with a Fellow 99er.

You know I tend to believe that my PERSONAL BUSINESS is exactly that!
BUT - In the interests of full disclosure (and since some of the blogs out there have been rank with speculation about a possible 99er romance taking Paladinette out of the fight for Tier 5) Out there on the FaceBook, WW and other blogs where the unemployed gather to gossip, opine and slam everybody without cause or good reason - I have had my share of put-downs, slander, disparaging remarks and out right lies! When these asinine little barbs stab at me I could care less. BUT when they involve such falsehoods and misinformation or seek to harm those I care about, the gloves come off-baby! Being that Valentines Day is exactly 1 month away, Just let me say this about that.
Hear the rest at 4:55 into video 1 below.

BREAKING NEWS: I was just able to confirm before Yesterday’s Jobless Talk Radio show show that Rick Sloan will be my special guest next week and he will take your calls too so Bring your U-Cubed questions next week and get them answered by the MAN himself! Mr. Rick Sloan special guest on Jobless Talk January 21, 2011.
PLEASE NOTE: “Future Jobless Talk Rants beginning with January 21, 2011 I hope to have whittled down to no more than one 7 minute PepTalk for the 99er Nation - focusing on what we are doing currently in the fight, any progress we are making and what YOU can do to HELP.”
Part 1


Part 2


[The donation button below is for Paladinette. If you like what I write please donate so I can keep on fighting for the 99ers! Thank You!]






No comments:

Post a Comment