Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nikky's Revamped Body Transformation by 21 with Debby Kaplan



I will come up with a cute graphic to use as a header

So instead if just typing it out - here are photos of what is going to be going on the next 3 months. The February detox plan did not work out the way we hoped it would, but trial and error and we learn and we are now able to work even better and harder together. There's a physical folder, a weekly list of goals, debby's e-mails, notes from weekly coaching sessions from debby (phone coaching sessions), there will be soon a video, weekly food log and exercise log. Make sure to visit her web site http://yourfitday.com

It's great that she is working with this college girl and already others have been inspired through this and have been messaging with questions and anticipate seeing this all in action.

So here are the photos of what's to come:





I recorded a video with my camera but I don't know if I'll use the footage. I might just wait until I get Zennie's flipcam

No comments:

Post a Comment