Sunday, February 06, 2011

Wil.I.Am, Black Eyed Peas, Photo With Jerry Jones: Super Bowl XLV, Cowboys Stadium

The NFL's finally got a contemporary group, The Black Eyed Peas, and there's one person who could not be happier: Wil.I.Am of The Black Eyed Peas.

In fact, Wil.I.Am is so happy, he's Twitter Tweeting photos of his on-the-field pregame experience at an amazing rate.

Aside from the picture here, there are about 11 posted within the last hour as of this writing, or about one photo every 5.5 minutes.  

The last one was of he and Dallas Cowboys Owner Jerry Jones in the middle of the field.


@iamwill
will.i.am
wow...I just met jerry jones the owner of the cowboys and this beautiful stadium http://yfrog.com/h4zgmrj


If Wil.I.Am's this excited before the game and The Black Eyed Peas performance, he's going to be sky high by the time he takes the field!  

No comments:

Post a Comment