Saturday, April 02, 2011

On YouTube - Charlie Sheen Meet Your Brother 'Afro Sheen' At WonderCon SF




WonderCon SF is a place where the weird is normal and expected and welcome - 'Afro Sheen, brother of Charlie Sheen' is a great example.

As this blogger was standing in line and doing interviews for the Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively Green Lantern panel on Friday, an African American brother (or "brother," though he could just as well be a white or Asian or Latino brother, too), stepped forward to announce that he was Charlie Sheen's brother Afro Sheen, and launched into a monologue that left the crowd in line in stitches. I thought: 'this guy's got to go on my YouTube channel (Zennie62).'

Arfo Sheen:


"I just came back with (Avatar producer) James Cameron, did Avatar 2 Back In The Hood, so I did that. I'm taking a little break to watch (the) Green Lantern (panel at WonderCon). Let me tell you about my new series: 'Three-And-A-Half Babies Mamas.' It's coming to TV. We're trying to get to URN. If we don't get UPN, we get BET. If you don't know, it's not about winning, it's about pimping."


And that was that, until a curvy woman dressed as one of The Green Lantern Corps walked up, then he posed with her for pictures, and I had to ask him to get out of the way so I could get one of her.

Too funny. Usually, costumed WonderCon attendees have great dress concepts, but no line of sayings to go with it; they're just walking around for photos. This guy is a walking performance.

(No word on what Charlie Sheen thinks of the news of the existence of his brother, Afro Sheen, but stay tuned.)

I'll reveal who Afro Sheen is in the next blog post on this. Off to WonderCon, Day 2. Follow me on Twitter at Zennie62 and visit YouTube.com/zennie62, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment