Friday, May 06, 2011

Kentucky Derby 2011 In 2 Days - Bet On Dialed In



The 137th running of The Kentucky Derby, or Kentucky Derby 2011 , is in less than two days, and excitement builds for the best two-minutes in sports. The video was done when it was three days out, but the idea of visiting the cool Kentucky Derby 2011 website is still a great one.

What I enjoy about the online destination is that it's got everything right before your eyes: the field, odds, news, and even the ability to download a mobile app for your smartphone.

But the real interest is in, let's face it, picking the winner of the Kentucky Derby. And why not do it if you're not really into winning.

Go all out.

For me, playing an exacta is the best route. That's picking horses win-place-and-show, in the order you think they're going to come in. If it happens, and the odds were against one or more of those horses performing well, you would win big.

In this case, I'm more interested in picking an exacta combination that I think will come in, so I'm going with Dialed-In, Archarcharch, and Comma To The Top.

Let's see how I do on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment