Monday, May 16, 2011

On Stephen Hawking, Heaven, Orgasm, and Fairy Tales



Famed scientist Stephen Hawking says that Heaven is a fairy tale. Aside from the obvious fact that man never experienced an orgasm, the point of it all is to have faith in the existence of Heaven. It's not for me to prove to you that it exists. (And if I have to spell it out for ya, when one reaches orgasm they say "Oh God." Hawking has three kids.)

I think Hawking is just plain afraid to die, but rather than admit that fear, he goes off on those who have faith in God and that they will be in Heaven when they pass on.

I'm also tired of the media propping up one more old white male professor to tell me that God and Heaven don't exist, and in a way that makes human have faith in the scientists and not God. Ever notice how it always makes them look good? 'Oh. I'm smarter than you.'

Geez.

For example, someone on Twitter asked me to prove the "existence of Heaven." My Twitter tweet was...

@zennie62 Zennie Abraham
@noveldevice WHAT. You want proof that Heaven exists? Go find it yourself! I'm out golfing!

That person came to me, and is having a hard time wrapping her mind around the concept of faith, or that I'm more interested in golf that preaching to her. If she's a PhD student, she can figure it out herself.

But then, one doesn't need a Phd...

And, again, Stephen Hawking fails to mention the Devil and Hell. Which could only mean that he's a messenger of the Devil, and sent from Hell.

Just my take.

No comments:

Post a Comment